Elevate your sustainability standards. ESGmetrics distinguishes your business from the competition, signifying your commitment to transparent and sustainable business practices.
About the Review
ESGmetrics provides a cost-effective solution for companies to control their identifying information and more efficiently and securely disseminate this to current and potential business partners. Environmental, Social and Governance risks are on the top of the agenda for global corporations, investors and an increasing area of regulatory activity and enforcement. Ensure your business remains competitive by providing immediate assurance of your transparency and ESG disclosures.
ESGmetrics provides a cost-effective solution for companies to control their identifying information and more efficiently and securely disseminate this to current and potential business partners.
In a matter of days, vetted companies will be issued an ESGmetrics ID and listed in the ESGmetrics Global Directory – a publicly searchable database containing thousands of suppliers worldwide that have completed the assessment and verification requirements
ESGmetrics report holders can provide global partners with complimentary access to their data, eliminating the expense and time associated with the onboarding and vetting process.
Benefits of ESGmetrics
Gain a competitive advantage with tangible evidence of your commitment to sustainable and transparent business dealings
Save time with the ability to provide verified ESG credentials in one place to unlimited global business partners
Advertise your business via the ESGmetrics Global Directory to connect with potential clients seeking pre-vetted business partners
Gain valuable training on key ESG issues, available in multiple languages
Understand how your ESG performance compares to your peers and gain insight on potential areas of improvement to elevate your profile
Receive alerts to any changes in your profile as a result of ongoing monitoring, with the opportunity to clarify any red flags raised during the review process
ESGmetrics Report At A Glance
- Ownership information of the applicant including senior management, key personnel and ties to government officials
- Detailed business information including entity type and location, business IDs and registrations, industry and commodities, importing and exporting operations, and data privacy practices
- Entities certifications along with management of workforce, supply chain and environmental targets and disclosures where available
- eLearning for authorized representative on areas such as Anti-Bribery and Human Rights
- Collection and confirmation of company policies and implementation covering areas of employee safety, diversity, data privacy, anti-bribery, human rights, slavery, human trafficking and sustainability
- Continuous screening of names against global sanctions, regulatory and watchlists, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), Adverse media with ongoing alerts
- Compliance and enforcement information including ESG performance pertaining to anti-bribery, conflict minerals, felonies, criminal acts, bankruptcy and more