ESG is quickly becoming one of the most significant risk areas across any organization, which means your third-party relationships have more influence than ever on your company’s reputation and bottom line.
The second in our “Perspectives” webinar series, this discussion brings together a panel of experts to address how leaders can pursue greater supply chain visibility for better governance and stronger relationships.
In our previous fireside chat recording, we scratched the surface of what ESG means for third-party networks.
In part 2 of our series, brought to you by Ethixbase360 and Tcompliance, the panel returns to delve further into legal complexities and provide actionable steps for operationalizing ESG.
For those unable to attend, we will record the webinar and make this available OnDemand.
Watch the Recording and Learn about:
- How leading companies are currently utilizing risk assessments to minimize third party risk in the supply chain.
- Approaches for building a value-based business case for implementing a supply chain ESG program.
- How to plan for ESG risk reporting and program improvements amidst ambiguous and changing reporting standards.
- How more stringent legislation around third-party labor risk—like the Uyghur Forced Labor Protection Act—is changing due diligence.
- What data points companies can access to fully assess third-party ESG risk.
Watch the Recording