TRAC is an online platform that enables the rapid exchange of compliance information and satisfies international baseline due diligence requirements for third parties. Approved applicants are assigned a unique ID number within 48 hours and may provide global business partners with complimentary access to their due diligence profile. Any company or individual may apply for a TRAC.
Companies or individuals that have completed or renewed their TRAC profile within the last year are included in the TRAC Register, a searchable database of global suppliers that have completed a baseline due diligence review.
What does TRAC do?
- Verifies name and address
- Collects ownership information
- Details associations with other entities at same address, authorized representative or with same ownership
- Continuously screens all names against watchlists, international sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and denied parties databases
- Includes responses to compliance questionnaire addressing bribery, human trafficking, conflict minerals, child labor, felonies and criminal acts and bankruptcy
- Covers ethics and social responsibility and collects compliance certifications
- Alerts users by email when there is a change in compliance status
- Allows users to efficiently exchange and store compliance information
- Includes follow-up with the TRAC applicant in order to remove false positives and/or obtain red flag clarifications during the review process
- Streamlines the onboarding process
- Collects information from TRAC applicants in up to 10 languages through an easily shared unique link
- Languages available include Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
TRAC Report At A Glance
- Enables the rapid exchange of compliance information.
- Satisfies international baseline due diligence requirements.
- Collects and assesses key business and ownership information.
- Continuously screens names against sanctions, watchlists and PEP databases.
- Approved applicants are assigned a unique ID number within 48 hours.
- TRAC holders can provide business partners with complimentary access to their due diligence profile, eliminating expense and time taken to review.
- Any company or sole proprietor may apply for a TRAC.
- Access the TRAC directory to review if your Third Party already holds a TRAC number.