About the Review
Tcertification is a heavily benchmarked due diligence review, analysis and approval process establishing that an individual or organization has been thoroughly vetted, trained and certified by Ethixbase360 in accordance with international standards. Tcertified companies are pre-vetted business partners for multinational companies seeking to do business with suppliers, agents and consultants who share their commitment to commercial transparency.
The Tcertification review process is based on internationally accepted standards and requires candidates to complete global anti-bribery training, adopt a code of conduct and update their due diligence information annually. Reports include daily screening of names against international sanctions and enforcement lists. Entities which have completed Tcertification within the last year are included within the Intermediary Directory, a publicly searchable database of pre-vetted and trained small and medium sized enterprises.
What are the advantages of being Tcertified?
- Gain a valuable compliance credential that differentiates you from competitors and is widely recognized in the international business community.
- Receive a copy of your verified due diligence report to share with an unlimited number of existing and prospective business partners.
- Include your name, or company’s name, in the Intermediary Directory, a publicly searchable database of potential business partners for multinational companies.
- Train up to 40 employees on anti-bribery compliance using our multilingual eLearning course*.
- Display the Tcertified logo in your marketing materials and on your website to showcase your commitment to transparency and supply chain integrity.
Tcertification Report At A Glance
- Detailed company information
- Beneficial ownership
- Enforcement questions
- Business registrations and information
- Audited financial statements
- Identification of directors and key employees
- Additional ownerships and employment of all owners, directors and key employees
- Government employment of owners, directors and key employees
- Government positions held by family members of owners, directors and key employees,
- Contact information for three business references
- Continuous screening of all names against watchlists and international sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) and denied parties databases
- Adverse media search in English and in the local language dating back seven years
- Litigation search dating back seven years
- Continuous monitoring for a full year
- Code of conduct addressing bribery
- Completion of global anti-bribery eLearning (in multiple languages)
- Confirmation of compliance policies and implementation of policies covering anti-bribery and human trafficking