In this on-demand webinar, we discuss how technology can play a crucial role in addressing the issue of modern slavery and how it can help you with your next modern slavery statement. Modern slavery is a complex issue that requires a multi-faceted approach to address. One of the critical ways technologies can help is by providing tools and resources that can aid in identifying and preventing instances of modern slavery in supply chains.
Ethixbase360 – is designed to assist businesses in creating their modern slavery statements per the requirements set out by the Australian Attorney-General’s Department. This is essential for businesses seeking to comply with the attorney general’s requirements and demonstrate their commitment to tackling
The software is built to help companies identify risk areas in their supply chains and provide them with the necessary data to create a comprehensive modern slavery statement.
This On-Demand Webinar Covers:
- The Attorney-General’s Department – 2023 legal framework on modern slavery and how it impacts businesses
- How Ethixbase360 can assist businesses in updating their Modern Slavery Statement
- Understand the capabilities of Ethixbase360
Tune in for valuable insights into how technology can combat modern slavery and help businesses create compliant modern slavery statements.
- Abigail McGregor, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
- Ian Gallagher, Senior Business Development Manager, Ethixbase360
- Charl Smit, Principal Pre-Sales Design Consultant, Ethixbase360