Recent sanctions mean it is more important than ever to fully understand the entities you are working with and who owns them.
The EU, UK, and US have been issuing new sanctions over the last few months.
Why is ongoing monitoring so important when looking at sanctions?
Typically, if an organization has been sanctioned, then each relevant or related entity of that organization needs to be identified. In order to take multiple steps, organizations need to first understand which jurisdictions will be looked at.
Understand the impact of the 50% rules, how to unwrap the corporate structure of entities, identifying UBOs and the methods used to conceal them.
Watch the webcast to find out:
- What is the latest round of sanctions from the EU and US?
- What are retaliatory sanctions and why organisations should care about them?
- The importance of unwrapping corporate entities and understanding ownership structures.
- The situation of third-party providers of these sanctions companies.
- Find out more about our new Sanctions Risk Instant Questionnaire and truly understand who you work with – if you can’t wait and want to take action now Request A Demo Today.
Business Intelligence and Corporate Research
Senior Product Manager