EB360 High Risk Information Categories
Categories of Higher Risk Data
For data privacy and information security reasons, Ethixbase360 categorizes the following data as higher risk. Customers should not ask third parties to provide this information for hosting in Ethixbase360 without prior written consent. Ethixbase360 accepts no responsibility or liability for the destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, any such data.
1. Information about an individual under the age of 16
2. Passport or other government-issued identification details or documents
3. Credit or debit card information including PIN or CVV numbers
4. Social security or other government identification numbers
5. Bank or similar financial account details
6. Information (e.g. a username or email address combined with password or security question) that would permit access to a third party online account
7. Unless provided by Ethixbase360 or received in response to a standard Ethixbase360 questionnaire (e.g. in response to a question about PEP status or convictions) information about individuals revealing or concerning:
● racial or ethnic origin (other than country of residence)
● political opinions
● religious or philosophical beliefs
● trade union membership
● genetic data
● biometric data used for identification purposes
● physical or mental health or wellbeing
● sex life
● sexual orientation
● criminal convictions or alleged offenses
8. Commercially sensitive information which if lost could have a significant adverse impact on the information provider’s safety, finances, or reputation
9. Information that is:
● unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or offensive
● invasive of another’s privacy, intellectual property, or other legal rights
10. Videos of any nature
UN Global Compact
We fully support the UNGC’s call to align strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labour, environmental and anti-corruption in order to take action that advance societal goals. We see business as a force for good and are committed to sustainability and taking a shared responsibility for achieving a better world.
Our ESG Governance
Our Board of Directors directly oversees our policies and operational controls for environmental, social and regulatory risk. This is led by our Chairman and our Chief Executive Officer. The Board meets regularly on ESG issues to set goals, budgets, and monitor implementation.
Our ESG Commitment
We strive to build a sustainable, equitable, healthy, and diverse business through a combination of innovative data driven SaaS solutions and exemplary internal environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance.
Our Environmental Stewardship
We believe that climate change is one of the greatest risks to our world, thus we aim to embed environmental stewardship in everything we do. We believe we have a responsibility to minimize environmental impact of our business.
Our Company Culture
We strive to be an optimal employer to our workforce. We know that it is crucial to create safe, healthy and inspiring workplaces where people feel valued. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all regular full-time employees. Leaders are encouraged to demonstrate an “open door policy” and employees are encouraged to provide feedback. We aim to foster both personal and professional growth for employees at all levels of the organization through training and professional development opportunities.
Our Diversity and Inclusion
We embrace and value diversity in all its forms, irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or cultural background. Equal opportunity is integral to our recruitment process and it is our aim to develop a community of diverse talent. We seek to maintain a positive workplace, free from discrimination and harassment.