The modern slavery and human rights crisis is on the rise in countries across the world, rapidly affecting global supply chains and threatening the reputation of companies deemed to be associated with such cruel practices. To address this issue, governments across the world are in the process of adopting and/or strengthening Modern Slavery regulations.
The Ethixbase360 Modern Slavery and Human Rights Solution helps companies effectively identify, mitigate, and report on modern slavery risks in your supply chain to ensure regulatory compliance.
Watch this on-demand webinar with Norton Rose Fulbright to understand how the platform allows your business to:
- Engage directly with third parties with a pragmatic and
- Benefit from a robust risk scoring methodology
- Understand specific risk areas at the third-party and supply
chain level to gain actionable insights and mitigate risks
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of actions taken to manage supplier risk year-on-year
- Apply a consistent and shared standard of Human Rights
You’ll also get the chance to speak directly with our experts to better understand how you can optimize your company’s strategy. Don’t miss this opportunity to understand how you could better protect your company from regulatory and repetitional risks – register now to save your spot!