Part 1 Summary:
Did you know that up to 98% of your business’ ESG vulnerabilities are in your supply chain?
Human trafficking, corruption, environmental pollution, and worker exploitation. These are not only serious crimes and societal ills. They’re also major threats to your business — especially if your supply chain ecosystem depends on multiple third-party suppliers, distributors, vendors, and partners.
Join this live fireside chat for actionable insights to help elevate sustainability and deliver greater impact across your entire supply chain. Learn about the changing nature of ESG reporting, how to surface risk and assess ESG resilience, and the tools needed to report and track ESG risk effectively. Plus hear from ESG compliance expert Jonathan Chibafa about enforcement trends and emerging risks.
Watch The Recording to Find Out:
- How to gain insights into 100% of your supply chain
- What potential risks businesses should look out for
- Why holistic ESG reporting in a changeable landscape is essential
- Views on ESG ratings, industry developments and more
- About Greenwashing – an emerging risk and why you should care about it
Principal ESG Product Consultant
Director (Barrister) Corporate Crime ESG Compliance & Investigations
Squire Patton Boggs
Research & Operations
Chief Marketing Officer